Sunday, June 22, 2008

Robot will recognize Objects using Neural Net


Aim of this project
This Project recognized Objects like rectangle, circle, cylinder, square etc

Main Title: Object Recognition
Project: Robot will recognize Objects using Neural Net
Developer: Md. Redwanur Rahman
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Date: 21 October, 2007

I am here to partially share idea with other.


Used Method
Neural Net method is applied to train objects, In between train objects will recognize by robot. If any new objects, will be train first then it will recognize.

Program Details
Sorry I didn’t publish this Project code for some security of my future project.
For help email me: redu0007@yahoo.com

Working details
1st Objects will be familiarized with Neural Net (Initialization)
2nd Objects image will convert in gray scale (Convert to Gray Scale with 25X25 pixels)
3rd Objects images will train by Neural Net (Training)
4th Input Object image will recognize by Neural Net

Limitation
Require time to train for new Objects.

Conclusion
I developed this software for my future project virtual reality program where some objects will be real and some objects will be virtual and both will interact using my developing software.

No comments: