Sunday, June 22, 2008

Robot will recognize Bangla & English Text


Aim of this project
This Project recognized Bangla & English Text and also others languages text can be recognized using this software.

Main Title: Image Recognition
Project: Robot will recognize Bangla & English Text
Developer: Md. Redwanur Rahman
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Date: 9 October, 2007

I am here to partially share idea with other.

Needed component
Fuzzy technique is applied to teach Text and text recognition algorithm (also based on Fuzzy logic) is applied for detect how much percentages are close the database stored image text.

Program Details
Sorry I didn’t publish this software code for some security of my future project.
For help email me: redu0007@yahoo.com

Working details
In user data area you have to draw a character or text of you own language like Bangla, English, Hindi then teach my program what is that character. For teaching a character (that will stored in a database) and recognized a character from that data base I used Fuzzy technique. If drawn text in user area mach with database storage text image 72% then it will show the character Name and also speak the character accent. Speaking system is applicable for English text only.

Conclusion
I developed this software for my future project virtual reality program where some objects will be real and some objects will be virtual and both will interact using my developing software.

No comments: